sábado, 28 de julio de 2007

My favorite

I like all kind of music, my favorite group, is a spanish group called "Stravaganzza". I don't like the "vallenatos".
My favorite movie, is 'The good girl"is a drama with Jennifer aniston, and i love her acting, and i love the history. My favorite animate movie, is Sherk, its so much fun!.
I don't watch soup operas, and my favorite cartoon is The simpson : ).
My favorite Series, is Friends, Prison Break, Grey's Anatomy and Supernatural.
My Favorite actress is Jennifer Aniston, and my favorite actor is Wenworth Miller.

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

hey paola congratulation for you blog but i like "vallenatos".

Karem dijo...

hello pao. Thank for the commentary, really rock doesn't my prefer kind of music but evanescense is the exeption. I will try to listen Nightwish and Lacuna Coil.

kisses. Be careful

Brolly dijo...

hey pao. love your blog.
Why you dont like vallenatos, they're great, haha.
have fun
Cute blog